Flights depart from New York to Miami and Washington on Wednesdays, Fridays, and Sundays.
Group Size: Small groups with a maximum of 15-22 travelers, ensuring an intimate experience.
Flights: Round trip flights included from New York to Casablanca and back.
Departure Options: Departures available from other cities; click on the departure date for choices and prices.
Airfare Inclusions: Airline taxes and fuel surcharges are covered.
Accommodations: Enjoy 11 nights of comfortable hotel.
- 1 nights in Rabat
- 2 nights in Fez
- 1 night in Erfoud
- 1 night in Sahara Tented Camps
- 1 night in Ait Benhaddou/Ouarzazate
- 3 nights in Marrakech
- 1 nights in Essaouira
- 1 night in Casablanca
- Hassan Tower
- Kasbah of the Udayas
- Oudaya National Museum of Ornaments
Volubilis & Meknes:
- Volubilis (UNESCO World Heritage Site)
- Bab Mansour gate in Meknes
- Fez Medina (Fes el-Bali): UNESCO site, one of the world’s oldest medieval cities known for labyrinthine streets and historic architecture.
- Bab Boujloud (Blue Gate)
- Borj Nord: This historic fortress offers panoramic views of the city. It’s an ideal spot to appreciate the layout and architecture of Fez from a high vantage point
- Al-Bou Inania Madrasa
- Chouara Tannery
- Nejjarine Museum
- Karaouine Mosque and University King’s Palace of Fez: While not typically open to visitors, the King’s Palace is known for its grand architecture and impressive gates. Visitors can admire its exterior and appreciate its significance.
- Majorelle Gardens
- Koutoubia Mosque and Minaret
- Bahia Palace
- Djemaa el Fna Square
- Optional Hot Air Balloon Ride
- Optional Ourika Valley and Botanical Gardens
Cooking Class in Marrakesh
Argan Oil Women’s Cooperative
- Medina Exploration
- Jewelry Shop Visit
- Gnawa Performance
- Mohammed V Square
- Hassan II Mosque
- Hablus District Market
- Royal Palace
Errachidia: Moulay Ali Cherif Mausoleum: Explore the mausoleum of Moulay Ali Cherif, a significant historical figure in Moroccan history, known for its intricate architecture and peaceful ambiance.
- Ziz Valley: Enjoy a scenic drive through the Ziz Valley, renowned for its lush palm groves and breathtaking landscapes, offering excellent photo opportunities.
- Local Markets: Immerse yourself in the daily life of residents by exploring the vibrant local markets (souks), where you can shop for handicrafts and souvenirs.
Erfoud: Fossil Factory: Visit a fossil factory to learn about the ancient craft of fossil excavation and discover a wide range of fossils, including ammonites and trilobites.
- Rissani: Explore the charming town of Rissani, known for its bustling market and the presence of a 17th-century ksar (fortified village).
Merzouga (Sahara Desert):
- Erg Chebbi Dunes: Witness the towering sand dunes of Erg Chebbi, a mesmerizing natural wonder. Take camel treks to reach the dunes, experience breathtaking sunsets or sunrises, and immerse yourself in the serene desert environment.
- Desert Camps: Spend a night in a traditional desert camp, where you can experience Berber hospitality, gaze at the starry desert sky, and enjoy desert music by a campfire.
- Hiking: Embark on scenic hikes along the Todra River and within the steep cliffs of Todra Gorge, appreciating the stunning natural beauty and unique rock formations.
- Rock Climbing: For adventure enthusiasts, Todra Gorge offers opportunities for rock climbing, with options catering to different skill levels.
- Kasbah Ait Benhaddou: Explore the UNESCO-listed Ait Benhaddou, a well-preserved mud-brick kasbah (fortified village) that has been featured in numerous films and television shows.
- Taourirt Kasbah: Visit the Taourirt Kasbah, a historical site that was once a palace. Explore its intricate architecture and interior, reflecting Morocco’s rich history.
- Atlas Film Studios: If you’re interested in the world of cinema, take a tour of the Atlas Film Studios, where many famous movies were filmed, offering insights into the film industry.
- Hotel taxes, fees, and service charges.
- Hotel porterage service.
- All transfers included when purchasing airfare as part of the package for specified arrival and departure dates.
Meals: Breakfast and diner daily including a home-hosted dinner.
Sightseeing: Explore Morocco with guided sightseeing in modern, air-conditioned vehicles.
Local Expertise: Benefit from the services of a local English-speaking tour manager throughout your journey.
Comprehensive Experience: Gain access to guided sightseeing tours and entrance fees as per the itinerary.
Cultural Immersion: Engage in an active itinerary featuring unique cultural experiences.